Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: Illegal Dumping
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 08/26/2016 02:12 PM
To: Laurie Hughes

What do you mean? the areas north of Arbor Vitae Street and east of
Aviation are City of Inglewood.

Logo5 - web . pnq< httos : 7/lh6 . googleusercontent . com/2l971k7xnl4lvm Zw9md K96
bQvUf 2wZPabG6hkaPSnT3KLyKu9LUolYEmRdVDMa3foiPaLr_i40ntDJrzvZtEDRTHP90_5p
dlmYV15Godcn5soJYKEqQsKdxJHulg>

Omar Pulido

LAX Community Liaison

Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

(323) 740-0494 <tel : %28323%29%20740 - 0494> | www.llthdistrict.com

<http : //www. llthdi strict . com/>

Sign Up for Mike's Email Update <http : //www. llthdi strict . com/ sign up>

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones! MyLA311
links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy
their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local
government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services
are just a few taps away.

Android app on Google

P 1 av<https : / /lh4 . googleusercontent . com/BtlHb - i SY7Sf hDi7VrtvW7Ym3haP JROf

ZlzO J- 4ZhcOWpj ryObt7pY14AVh_G_9 5kwtdyMcB - rzTWuBA3 JqHXrXT0d8p54 8YuVur - OPh
lUVNK9YyrlYAcRYLkOTAw> Download the app on the Apple

s tore<httPS : / 7lh6 . googleusercontent . com/KObAErPqPdpKdapLZllNYrlPEbvHDIgQ

5rWZ4btWOVQKuTNkBGeSEKspkf Ef tMmnTivszvwJRhtLSVEmmrIB5PnLeX014 j 52Kp-CTASH
6xFqKRf rBQcDp3 1 tGKBBSw>

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewavtola . org>
wrote :

Has the Overnight Parking area been allowed to expand? I
thought that it was restricted to streets over near Arbor Vitae.

Laurie Hughes

(310) 216-7328 <tel : %2 83 10%29%2 02 16 - 7328>